Who We Are.
Wholeperson Therapeutics LLC (WPT) was founded in 2018 to provide holistic community-based pain therapy and physical rehabilitation treatment for physical ailments caused diseases, illness, accident, or injury.
Our clients benefit from our specialized treatment protocols that combines:
- Holistic interventions
- State-of-the-art technology
- Core health products
- Occupational and physical rehabilitation techniques.
The combination of interventions allows our clients to receive complete treatment improving their quality of life evident by:
- Their increased independence and motivation to participate in activities of their choosing with decreased pain symptoms and physical dysfunction.
- The personal patient referrals we continue to receive from current and past patients.
When we first started WholePerson Therapeutics LLC we had one primary goal in mind; to support people suffering from pain and physical dysfunction the best way we know how. After many years in the industry we have found that a holistic, non-invasive and therapeutic approach helps alleviate a lot of the pain that are our clients are suffering from, so that they can start living a healthier and better life. Barbara herself was inspired to return to school for occupational therapy after witnessing an occupational therapist teaching a soldier, who lost both his legs, to walk with prosthetics. Her newfound inspiration also led her to successfully reduce her spouse’s episodes of back pain, caused by degenerating lumbar discs, using nutraceuticals.
We want to help as many people as we can to live a pain-free life. That is why we envision, in five years, that WholePerson Therapeutics will expand its scope to become a primary healthcare resource for private medical practitioners, servicing clients with chronic pain conditions.
BARBARA BELICIA, MOT OTR/L
- Specialty: Pain Therapy and Physical Rehabilitation
- Nationally Board-Certified
- State of Connecticut Licensed
- Graduate Alumni of Quinnipiac University: Masters of Occupational Therapy, Bachelors of Health Science
- U.S. Army Veteran, Served During Gulf War, OIF/OEF
My name is Barbara Belicia. I am the founder and owner of WholePerson Therapeutics LLC; a private healthcare office built on the principles of occupational therapy.
Our multidisciplinary, holistic approach to healthcare and pain treatment has enabled us to build a strong and skilled team that includes chiropractors, integrative medical practitioners and massage therapists – amongst others – who is passionate about helping you live a healthier, pain-free life! We provide our clients with effective pain therapy, as well as physical rehab, all depending on your individual needs, and medical history.
We thought you should know that we are a:
- Service-Disabled-Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Woman-Owned Small Business
- GBLT-Friendly Small Business